Today, 30 June 2010 is the last day for the public voting for Singapore Blog Awards 2010. I would like to thank everyone who have voted for me for the Best Photography Blog category. A BIG THANK YOU to you all. I know some of you have also voted for me EVERYDAY and some of you have made the extra effort to rally for me, which I am extremely grateful for. Some of you were and are still total strangers to me, but your effort to go the extra mile to rally and vote for me is very heartwarming. To those who have been coming back to read my blog and/or to leave your comments, I thank you too as you have given me stronger motivation to shoot, to blog and to share more.
So, you have one more day to vote. 🙂
Now, on the photo above. It was taken inside the Angkor Wat compound in Siem Reap, Cambodia. A Buddhist monk was praying during their evening prayers. The sun has set for about half an hour and there were still some light outside, but there was no light at all inside the hall where they offered their prayers and I saw the silhouette of the monk and quickly moved closer to the door so I could get a better framing. Here are two more photos of the monk taken from the other side of hall.
Again, thank you everyone. I hope you all will keep coming back to read this blog and to view the photos that I will share here. Keep shooting.
Have you voted today? Have you heard about Singapore Blog Awards 2010? I am one of the Top 10 Finalists for the Best Photography Blog category. If you like this blog and you have a moment to spare, I would appreciate if you could vote for me. Voting is open until 30 June 2010.
- Voting is open to everybody. For International voters, just use your passport no or ID no during the registration. They need your ID no for verification in case you win the prize for voters.
- Please go here to vote: http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/category/ .
- Click the Best Photography Blog category and click Vote for my blog.
- You can vote everyday even for the same blog. One vote per day per category. So, keep voting please if you can. Thank You! 🙂
- They have prepared some prizes for the voters too : http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/about/prize.html.