My name is Hendra Lauw and I am a photographer based in Singapore. I love shooting travel, nature, documentary and family photography.
Images on this website are available in high quality prints to grace your home and to be licensed for other usage. I am also available for travel and other photography assignments. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Awards and Recognitions.
hendralauw.com started as a humble photoblog in April 2006 and has been awarded the followings:
- Winner of Singapore’s Best Photography Blog in Singapore Blog Awards 2010
- made it into the photoblogs.org’s Hall of Fame in February 2007
- Best South East Asian Photoblogs in 2007 by Photobloggies.org
- Finalist for Best Portrait Photography photoblog in 2007 by Photobloggies.org
- mentioned in the UK’s Black and White Photography magazine edition August 2006
Human and Nature
First Solo Exhibition by Hendra Lauw at OWG Art Gallery, Makati, Philippines
17 June – 17 July 2008
Opportunities I am looking for.
- Be the personal photographer of Pope Francis for one month.
- Humanitarian photography.
- Chasing the northern lights.
- Long Exposure photography around the world.
- Java island from West to East on trains and buses.
- A land trip from Singapore to London.
- Living with the nomads in Mongolia.
- Everest base camp trip with my family.
- North Pole and South Pole photography trip.
- Around the World with my iPhone.
- You have an interesting project and you need a photographer to collaborate with? Contact me.
Support the Artist (and all Artists around the world).
All images (unless otherwise specified) cannot be downloaded, altered, manipulated or used as the base for other work such as drawing, painting, graphic and other illustrations without prior written permission from me. Contact me and I am happy to talk. 🙂